Hello from the UK

Hi all from the UK. I know that you will find this difficult to believe but it is raining currently.
I live in a small town called Watlington in Oxfordshire and having modelling for about five years.
I have been observing the skill and dedication of others on this forum in complete awe for some time now and realise that I will not reach the levels that others do but I may be better at golf. I will have to be content with that.

Welcome aboard!!! I can't play golf at all!! LOL.
me either ......
Hi all from the UK. I know that you will find this difficult to believe but it is raining currently.
I live in a small town called Watlington in Oxfordshire and having modelling for about five years.
I have been observing the skill and dedication of others on this forum in complete awe for some time now and realise that I will not reach the levels that others do but I may be better at golf. I will have to be content with that.
Hallo (Garry?) - a warm welcome here on board of our forum - Most important is, that everybody has fun with the hobby

Hi, I'm in Pompey. We can have a rant sometime (can't do the golf thing though!)

Welcome Gary, here in Norway we also struggle with a lot of rain, I can not say that I am envious of those who play golf.

Hallo @WatGarry
We wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

one more year ....
Hallo @WatGarry
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back