Hello from the Washington DC Suburbs

Greetings from the Washington DC suburbs.

I have just ordered my first kit, a 18th Century Longboat from Micro Mark. The sales pitch for the kit says its a good beginners kit with some level of difficulty, so leaning on my skills as a long time Scale RC enthusiast and other projects I hope to spend many enjoyable hours working on it after sitting in the notorious DC Beltway traffic to wind down.
Any feedback you might have on this particular kit is most welcome.

Welcome Aboard! When you get started post a build log so we can see what your doing. This makes helping with any questions much easier and we love to see others work here. You will like this forum, some highly talented Builders here all the way down to beginner and all willing to help out with any questions and advice.

G'day Hurman from the Land Downunder
Welcome to the SOS family. As Joe has stated, the best way we can help you with your is build is to start a build log.
Looking forward to have look and I book the front row.
Havagooday
Greg

Hurman - a warm welcome and good Holidays to you! As mentioned above, please start a build log on your Longboat. I would be very interested to watch your progress, as I have this kit waiting on the shelf as my 2nd wooden kit and my first planking job. ;)

Greetings from the Washington DC suburbs.

I have just ordered my first kit, a 18th Century Longboat from Micro Mark. The sales pitch for the kit says its a good beginners kit with some level of difficulty, so leaning on my skills as a long time Scale RC enthusiast and other projects I hope to spend many enjoyable hours working on it after sitting in the notorious DC Beltway traffic to wind down.
Any feedback you might have on this particular kit is most welcome.
Hallo @Hurman ,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back