Hello from to Italy

Hallo Concardi
A warm and friendly welcome here on board - You built several models already so we would be happy to see your work

Welcome on board SOS, where the fun is just the beginning! Your current project - main section of the Constitution, is this a scratch build or kit?

Very good, I have a desire to build a model of this boat later, thanks for showing.
On forum Completed Builds you can show your models, take a look.
Hilsen-

Wow - simple beautiful work. After looking at these photos, boy, do I need to work on my rope and knots! Job well done ;)

Welcome aboard!!

He needs some Help what glue to use forr cooper sheeting

When I coppered HMS Snake I used CA glue. i used a medium thickness with a set time of about 30 seconds which gives a bit of time to place the copper tile and slightly adjust alignment etc if necessary. Hope this helps.

When I coppered HMS Snake I used CA glue. i used a medium thickness with a set time of about 30 seconds which gives a bit of time to place the copper tile and slightly adjust alignment etc if necessary. Hope this helps.
Thank you for your message-
Today I began to spread the copper strip on the planking, and I realized that in the back part removing the film there is some glue and the copper adheres perfectly to the strips.
Thanks again for your support,
Sorry for my english but I have not written for a few years.

Thank you for your message-
Today I began to spread the copper strip on the planking, and I realized that in the back part removing the film there is some glue and the copper adheres perfectly to the strips.
Thanks again for your support,
Sorry for my english but I have not written for a few years.
No worries with your English. I should be so lucky to communicate in Italian!

Mi fa tanto piacere, che tu possa scrivere in italiano.
Grazie ancora per la tua disponibilità
Saluti
Translated
I am so pleased that you can write in Italian.
Thanks again for your greetings availability

Last edited by a moderator:
Back