Hello from uk

Hi my name is joe I’m retired now, live in Leeds England and I’ve been building models since i was about 10 mostly horror figures but just received hachette titanic unbuilt in 100 magazines as a present.i do have some skills and know this is a bit of a challenge as seen on post it’s a bit difficult but hey hoe and a big thank for allowing me to be member.

Hallo and a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
Would be great to, but I think also helpful for you, if you start a building log of your Titanic project, so we can help and assist when necessary and requested by you

Hello thanks for the advice will start a build log as soon as I start the build need more information about the build as would like to make this r/control

Welcome to SOS, hope the bad weather doesn't ruin too much for you, there is a lot of bad weather here in Norway too.
Nice weather to sit inside building models, greetings-

Hallo Joe,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hi my name is joe I’m retired now, live in Leeds England and I’ve been building models since i was about 10 mostly horror figures but just received hachette titanic unbuilt in 100 magazines as a present.i do have some skills and know this is a bit of a challenge as seen on post it’s a bit difficult but hey hoe and a big thank for allowing me to be member.
Hallo Joe alias @Cruisinsnowman
we wish you all the best and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Welcome aboard Joe:
I also build and paint historical figures but my passion is building model ships.
I always say that anybody that attempts to build a wooden model ship and finish it, it will be hooked to the hobby.
That’s what happen to me, so....you know how to paint already and that will come very handy on your first built.
Here is one of my figures.
13DDF138-2C7E-4CAA-9EBA-B3A55EF9B0FF.jpegB1E6CC44-902F-4DB2-BDBE-E611A0A96AA3.jpeg28C06BAE-D8CB-4A10-B651-4DDA583E12B5.jpeg

Hallo Joe alias @Cruisinsnowman
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back