Hello from Virginia

My name is Dave and i am glad to meet you all. I have enjoyed reading the posts on the site and they have helped me with issues i have had in building the ships i have completed so far. I am currently finishing up the HMS Victory from Caldercraft, i have never started a build log but i will with my next project. Still deciding on which one will be next, I have a few in mind. i hope to get to know ll of you much better when i start my next project

Welcome Dave, it's never to late to post photos in a log.

When or if its done, send photos to @Donnie so he can add them to the complete build photo gallery.

My name is Dave and i am glad to meet you all. I have enjoyed reading the posts on the site and they have helped me with issues i have had in building the ships i have completed so far. I am currently finishing up the HMS Victory from Caldercraft, i have never started a build log but i will with my next project. Still deciding on which one will be next, I have a few in mind. i hope to get to know ll of you much better when i start my next project
Hallo Dave,
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum
Making a building log is much much easier than building a HMS Victory from Caldercraft...... I am looking forward,
But you could already start and show us your actual project in a topic.....

Back