Hello from Wilhelmshaven, Germany

Werner,

Your models are very well done. The added details of railings and anchor chains add a great deal to the models. If I am not mistaken your models were published by Wilhelmshaven . My first paper models were the Z1 Destroyer and the Gneisenau by Wilhelmshaven.

Hello Jim, thank you for your welcome and your interest in my card models!

I built the models a long time ago, so meanwhile they are about 30 years old.....

The models show the WW II battleship Bismarck, the WW II cruiser Blücher, the former frigate Braunschweig of the german navy and the former passenger ship Bremen.

View attachment 289146

View attachment 289147

View attachment 289148

View attachment 289149

View attachment 289150

View attachment 289151

View attachment 289152

View attachment 289153

View attachment 289154

View attachment 289155

View attachment 289156

View attachment 289157

View attachment 289158

View attachment 289159

View attachment 289160
These models are incredible! Unglaublich!

Werner,

Your models are very well done. The added details of railings and anchor chains add a great deal to the models. If I am not mistaken your models were published by Wilhelmshaven . My first paper models were the Z1 Destroyer and the Gneisenau by Wilhelmshaven.

Hello Jim, thank you very much!
From the first of the card models I built I didn´t like the printed railings and anchor chains because they are poor in appearance. So I bought in-scale anchor chains in hobby-shops, and the railings were made of white thread stretched over a selfmade jig. The thread was painted in the appropriate color, and once the paint was dry, the thread was rigid and cut from the jig with a razor blade.
Yes, the models were published by Wilhelmshavener Modellbaubogen.

Greetings

Werner

Back