Hello from Yarmouth Nova Scotia, I'm a scratch built modeler with a long tooth. I have displayed my models in museums and galleries in various places

I really build these scratch built models for myself so I have not sold any but keep most of them at home.I have one in the Yarmouth Town Hall which was commissioned (I needed casting equipment) and one of my models of a full rigged Yarmouth ship (Bertie Bigelow) is on loan at the Yarmouth County Museum. The museum is not a bad one for ship enthusiasts, It has over 500 ship paintings and many fine builder's half models

zealous2.jpgzealous3.jpg

I really build these scratch built models for myself so I have not sold any but keep most of them at home.I have one in the Yarmouth Town Hall which was commissioned (I needed casting equipment) and one of my models of a full rigged Yarmouth ship (Bertie Bigelow) is on loan at the Yarmouth County Museum. The museum is not a bad one for ship enthusiasts, It has over 500 ship paintings and many fine builder's half models

Hallo @John Alexander Hood,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Welcome to SOS. Really glad to have you here.!! Lots of friendly folks around here.
You have some nice models.!! I would love to see more pictures of them. If you are building one right now, it would be nice if you could start a build log. Would like to follow along as you progress.
Welcome again.

Back