hello - glad I was accepted

project about to start - clippers at 1/4 inch scale- stag hound - sovereign of the seas - young America and challenge will cut all frames 1st then assemble hull- have plans for all
I am looking ahead of your builds,can I expect that you might start build logs for these models?

Hello Randy. Guess what...no need to have special hardware\software. As long as you have a computer (laptop or other) you can start your own build log. all you will have to do is take pictures of what you doing, upload them to your build log. The log doesn't have to a poem... In the end, we all will benefit: someone can learn from you, or you may need someone's help. Let me assure you, we aim to help, we learn from each other, we are SOS!

Randy welcome to SOS, there is a lot of good advice and good help to get here on the forum, I can say from experience,

Welcome aboard Clipper
Randy if ur computer challenged like I am having a build log isn't all that hard. Go into the section on how to use this great site. Once you've finished in there take some photos of ur ship or drawings. Then go into the build log section which suits your particular build on here and start a new topic, log .Headline ur log. Say what u want and then hit attach files button, it will ask u to go to your photo library, click on the pics u want us to see and hit the done button. Your photos will download and then just hit post. Then later on search for ur log under what u headlined it and update in the comments section, directly under the last comment . Trust me, if I can work it out without having to ask a teenager it can't be that hard.
Hope this helps
Peter

Welcome, this site has the best pic uploader I’ve ever used on a forum. Real easy to use.

Back