Hello, Looking for plans / prints

I'm a member of the IRCWCC and I'm starting to build a 144th scale combat model of the SMS Scharnhorst. I'm looking for some detailed plans of the Scharnhorst.
Please let me know if anyone has a good set. I will be making 3D superstructure.
Thanks in advance
Ted KzS

Hallo and a warm welcome here on board of our forum.

There is a book available written by Holger Nauroth
Scharnhorst und Gneisenau: Die Bildchronik 1939-1945

9783613040762_01_pl_6260.jpg

This series is preparing a lot of details, photos and information. Unfortunately only available in german language but valuable for your needs.

Drawings you can find in this book of the Anatomy of ships series written by Stefan Draminski
The Battleship Scharnhorst (Anatomy of The Ship)

1472840232.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_SX500_.jpg

A modeler of the german "Arbeitskreis historischer Schiffbau" built a model in 1:100 - maybe you try to get in contact with C. Pichlo whoi built the model

Unbenannt1.JPG Unbenannt2.JPG

Uwek, thank you for your response. I am starting to build the Armored Cruiser SMS Scharnhorst not the battleship DKM Scharnhorst. I was hoping to find plans from the Bundest Archives.

Uwek, thank you for your response. I am starting to build the Armored Cruiser SMS Scharnhorst not the battleship DKM Scharnhorst. I was hoping to find plans from the Bundest Archives.
Understood
So this one launched in 1906:

SMS_Scharnhorst_by_Arthur_Renard.jpg

Here I know a general good resource of plans and drawings -

Paul Stamm Modellbau​

who is selling mainly via ebay, but very recommended - often a good resource

And I found also the Scharnhorst in his offers

I'm a member of the IRCWCC and I'm starting to build a 144th scale combat model of the SMS Scharnhorst. I'm looking for some detailed plans of the Scharnhorst.
Please let me know if anyone has a good set. I will be making 3D superstructure.
Thanks in advance
Ted KzS
Hallo @Ted KzS
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back