Hello to all hands... thankful that now I have, what it appears to be, a wonderful, well organized source of shipbuilding. God bless all of you !

Interesting intro - Are you the diver or the person who made the photo?
A warm welcome here on board of our forum

Interesting intro - Are you the diver or the person who made the photo?
A warm welcome here on board of our forum
Thank you kindly sir, the diver is I, my dear wife took the photo, this was during a Naval Cadet Training for EOD and Diving. This one was take in Fort Eustis, VA in a training tank with US ARMY diver detachment who were so kind to support the training. We were also mainly with the Mobile Diving Salvage Unit 2 in NAB Little Creek, VA with the US NAVY Divers there. PHOTOS: 1-2 Fort Eustis, 3-4-5 NAB Little Creek MDSU 2

892004_10200117284653685_622190506_o.jpg25398290_10208219655087882_7742232303801242186_o.jpgdownload (1).jpgdownload (3).jpgF2BC2971 A.jpgF2BC2965.JPGIMG_1311.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
This fills me with a morbid horror. I can't think of any inducement that would make me go diving. Please stay on the surface and don't build submarines.

Surface interval? This is not a diving boat, nevertheless welcome aboard!
Thank you Sir, someone ask me a question and I answered it, ADMIN suggested I "introduce myself" so I did, I don't intend to flood this forum with "underwater directives'. If it was a "diving boat" building forum, I would not be interested unless is the Walt Disney Nautilus, and I would have not sign in as a member here . I've been interested in the ""Age of Sails" since I was a little boy, that's why I'm in this outstanding website, hoping I can learn from more experienced "Ship-builders". God bless.

This fills me with a morbid horror. I can't think of any inducement that would make me go diving. Please stay on the surface and don't build submarines.
No worries Sir. I've enjoy the seas since I was a child, underwater and topside. To me is not a "morbid horror" to be underwater or top side, is God's gift and I enjoy them both to its fullest... mind you sir, the seas are to be respected always, common sense and training will always provide ample margins of safety. God bless. Tschüss!

Thank you Sir, someone ask me a question and I answered it, ADMIN suggested I "introduce myself" so I did, I don't intend to flood this forum with "underwater directives'. If it was a "diving boat" building forum, I would not be interested unless is the Walt Disney Nautilus, and I would have not sign in as a member here . I've been interested in the ""Age of Sails" since I was a little boy, that's why I'm in this outstanding website, hoping I can learn from more experienced "Ship-builders". God bless.
Hope it is clear I was only joking :) Actually I'm a diver myself. Until the new Corona put and end to it I used to go Sharm el Sheikh 2-4 times a year. A single time also at your side of the pond, the reefs around Cozumel and a few cenotes in Play del Carmen.

Very interesting and a challenge - I do not know, if I could do it, but I would like to.....

Back