Hello to all

Well a little about me, I built my first boat way back before the internet, then my daughters came into the world so that was priority 1 I was able to dabble here and there until April 6th 2018 while at work I had a 17' fall and fractured my back in 2 places and broke my heel in 5 places, well sitting around the house trying to heal feeling down I said to myself, "self get off your butt and do something" so off to the closet blew off the dust of the rattlesnake and started at first could only sit there for 30 min's but as days go by I have been able to do more and more (almost turned it into a fire barge a couple of times) My next project will be AL Constellation was able to snag it off ebay for 90.00 The one thing that I have to say and I am sure it will happen here is that the model ship world is the greates bunch of people. To all fair winds and smooth sailing

Welcome aboard, SOS! We are all waiting with genuine curiosity for AL Constellation build log. Here some links so you can start with.

One of the book i bought a long ways back: Modelling the U. S. F. Constellation by Gilbert C. McArdle

Hope this will help

Welcome aboard, SOS! We are all waiting with genuine curiosity for AL Constellation build log. Here some links so you can start with.

One of the book i bought a long ways back: Modelling the U. S. F. Constellation by Gilbert C. McArdle

Hope this will help
Going to check into that book 5.89 not a bad price

Welcome to SOS, Hope you show diner projects and finished models here on the forum, good luck, greetings-

Also from my side a warm welcome here on board

Welcome to the forum.I remember the days before the internet.Model ship building back then was a combination of Folklaw and Black Magic ROTF

Kind Regards

Nigel

Well a little about me, I built my first boat way back before the internet, then my daughters came into the world so that was priority 1 I was able to dabble here and there until April 6th 2018 while at work I had a 17' fall and fractured my back in 2 places and broke my heel in 5 places, well sitting around the house trying to heal feeling down I said to myself, "self get off your butt and do something" so off to the closet blew off the dust of the rattlesnake and started at first could only sit there for 30 min's but as days go by I have been able to do more and more (almost turned it into a fire barge a couple of times) My next project will be AL Constellation was able to snag it off ebay for 90.00 The one thing that I have to say and I am sure it will happen here is that the model ship world is the greates bunch of people. To all fair winds and smooth sailing
Hallo,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Welcome to the forums.

Now that you have the dust removed you can post photos and a build log so we can see what your doing.

If you need help, just post in build log with photo or ask questions and many will come to your rescue.

We are a big happy family and work as a team to get things done here.

Welcome aboard. Sorry to hear about your injuries, but the up-side is you're getting bck to modeling. I remember model building long before the internet thing and agree that most of the time it was trial and error, but hey, that's how we learn. Looking forward to seeing a build log.

Hope this will help
Was able to snatch a copy off of amazon for 3.49

Hallo @firedog5213
Birthday-Cake

one more year....
Hallo @firedog5213
Birthday-Cake

Back