Hello to all

Hello everyone, my name is Robert Pagliaro and I am an avid military history enthusiast. I collect models, relics, prints, and signatures mostly from WWI and WWII, but I also have items from other military campaigns like the civil war, Trafalgar, War of 1812, Korean War, Vietnam War, etc.
I am working on two projects currently that I could use the communities help with:

I. USS Constitution "Old Ironsides"
1. I have Isaac Hull's signature - Defeated HMS Guerriere
2. I have Commodore William Bainbridge's signature - Defeated HMS Java
3. I am seeking the signature of Captain Charles Stewart - Defeated HMS Levant and HMS Cyane, Constitution's last combat.
4. Wood - 1927 restoration
5. Copper coin, ashtray, coin tray, and bookend - 1927 restoration
6. Sail material - 1927 restoration
7. Nails - 1927 restoration
8. Prints of the above events and the ship
9. Photo's of Hull, Bainbridge, and Stewart

REQUEST: would like to put all of the above in a museum quality display, and I would like to include a 1:96 model of the USS Constitution with it. I have attached pictures of the Revell model I would like to find and possibly purchase, or find someone that I could commission to build the model for me. Any help would be much appreciated.

II. HMS Victory
1. I have Lord Admiral Nelson's signature - Defeated the Spanish and French Navy's at Trafalgar
2. I have Thomas Huskisson's signature who was in the battle of Trafalgar and wrote a book, "Eye Witness to Trafalgar.
3. Two pieces of Oak from a restoration.
4. Copper coin from a restoration
5. Prints of the above event by Robert Taylor
6. Photo of Nelson, etc.

REQUEST:
I already have the above in a beautiful display and I would like to include a 1:100 model of the HMS Victory with it. I have attached pictures of the Heller model I would like to find and possibly purchase, or find someone that I could commission to build the model for me. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hello everyone,
Attached are the pictures I referenced in my original message.

Thanks to all, I appreciate any help to buy or commission these absolutely gorgeous museum quality models.

Attachments

• Constitution 1.96 Scale Revell Model - 2.PNG
    Constitution 1.96 Scale Revell Model - 2.PNG
    676.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Constitution 1.96 Scale Revell Model - 1.PNG
    Constitution 1.96 Scale Revell Model - 1.PNG
    739.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Victory 1.100 Scale Model - 1.PNG
    Victory 1.100 Scale Model - 1.PNG
    627.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Victory 1.100 Scale Model - 2.PNG
    Victory 1.100 Scale Model - 2.PNG
    752.3 KB · Views: 11
Karen Melkonyan, Did you build a 1:100 Heller HMS Victory? If you did, would you consider selling it?

Thanks, Robert

Also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.

Welcome aboard! Nice collection of relics & mementos. Pretty sure you'll be able to find the Revell USS Constitution at one of the sites on-line. Good luck with the search!

Hello everyone, my name is Robert Pagliaro and I am an avid military history enthusiast. I collect models, relics, prints, and signatures mostly from WWI and WWII, but I also have items from other military campaigns like the civil war, Trafalgar, War of 1812, Korean War, Vietnam War, etc.
I am working on two projects currently that I could use the communities help with:

I. USS Constitution "Old Ironsides"
1. I have Isaac Hull's signature - Defeated HMS Guerriere
2. I have Commodore William Bainbridge's signature - Defeated HMS Java
3. I am seeking the signature of Captain Charles Stewart - Defeated HMS Levant and HMS Cyane, Constitution's last combat.
4. Wood - 1927 restoration
5. Copper coin, ashtray, coin tray, and bookend - 1927 restoration
6. Sail material - 1927 restoration
7. Nails - 1927 restoration
8. Prints of the above events and the ship
9. Photo's of Hull, Bainbridge, and Stewart

REQUEST: would like to put all of the above in a museum quality display, and I would like to include a 1:96 model of the USS Constitution with it. I have attached pictures of the Revell model I would like to find and possibly purchase, or find someone that I could commission to build the model for me. Any help would be much appreciated.

II. HMS Victory
1. I have Lord Admiral Nelson's signature - Defeated the Spanish and French Navy's at Trafalgar
2. I have Thomas Huskisson's signature who was in the battle of Trafalgar and wrote a book, "Eye Witness to Trafalgar.
3. Two pieces of Oak from a restoration.
4. Copper coin from a restoration
5. Prints of the above event by Robert Taylor
6. Photo of Nelson, etc.

REQUEST:
I already have the above in a beautiful display and I would like to include a 1:100 model of the HMS Victory with it. I have attached pictures of the Heller model I would like to find and possibly purchase, or find someone that I could commission to build the model for me. Any help would be much appreciated.
Hallo Robert alias @remabs
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Did you find in the meantime a kit of the Constitution?

Back