Hello!

Hi everyone -- very glad to be part of this community. I'm Bill, an avid scale model ship builder since childhood. I just recently completed my first kit build after a long hiatus: Hasegawa's 1/350 scale battleship Nagato. It re-ignited my love of the craft (I was worried I had gotten rusty), and was my first dive into the world of photo etch. I'm thrilled with the detail that PE brings to a model and am already assembling the after market add-ons for my next build: Hasegawa's 1/350 Akagi. I can't wait for this challenge!

Last edited:
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Thanks for the welcome, everyone! I've also edited my initial post so that I can raise my question in the appropriate thread.

Cheers,
Bill

Last edited:
Hi everyone -- very glad to be part of this community. I'm Bill, an avid scale model ship builder since childhood. I just recently completed my first kit build after a long hiatus: Hasegawa's 1/350 scale battleship Nagato. It re-ignited my love of the craft (I was worried I had gotten rusty), and was my first dive into the world of photo etch. I'm thrilled with the detail that PE brings to a model and am already assembling the after market add-ons for my next build: Hasegawa's 1/350 Akagi. I can't wait for this challenge!
Hallo @Victrix
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back