Hello

Good afternoon from a chilly England, UK. Many thanks for allowing me to join in your group and forum. I am a retired Electrical Engineer that has spent most of my working life ( at least 40 years of it) working for our UK government, mainly in the Defence (yes ... spelt with a C) procurement. I worked very closely with our American friends and have been to quite a lot of US states, but spent quite a bit of time around Virginia, DC, Texas and Northern California. My great hobby is wordworking and although I only have a small garage workshop I do have access to a number of facilities such as lathes and Laser cutting machines. I have been in the process of building my own CNC router for the last couple of years (you know how it is...), and hopefully this year I will be able to finish it. Anyway.. now to have a better browse around the group and see what else I can find.

greetings

you will find the forum quite friendly and jam packed with all kinds on information
you may also want to click the MSB journal at the top for some interesting reading

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Good afternoon from a chilly England, UK. Many thanks for allowing me to join in your group and forum. I am a retired Electrical Engineer that has spent most of my working life ( at least 40 years of it) working for our UK government, mainly in the Defence (yes ... spelt with a C) procurement. I worked very closely with our American friends and have been to quite a lot of US states, but spent quite a bit of time around Virginia, DC, Texas and Northern California. My great hobby is wordworking and although I only have a small garage workshop I do have access to a number of facilities such as lathes and Laser cutting machines. I have been in the process of building my own CNC router for the last couple of years (you know how it is...), and hopefully this year I will be able to finish it. Anyway.. now to have a better browse around the group and see what else I can find.
Dear @ukdel
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back