Hello

Hello David from Durham! We are glad you find us, and happy to have you aboard SOS! I am sure we will get you up to speed in no time. Please visit our tutorials section and get familiar yourself with site structure. If you don't mind would you show us you past build models? Not too many people building 'clippers' those days....
Anyways..., take your time and enjoy!

I am David from Durham in the uk. I have built the Cutty Sark and Bounty many years ago. Now older with more time on my hands I am looking to start modelling again .

G'day David and welcome to the forum, we are all a pretty happy bunch and love ship modelling, any questions just ask,
I also come from Durham, or more precisely Crook Town, but now live in South Australia, hope you enjoy your time here,

best regards John,

Hallo David,
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our friendly forum

Welcome David, it's never too late to start again with such a nice hobby like this, greeting

I am David from Durham in the uk. I have built the Cutty Sark and Bounty many years ago. Now older with more time on my hands I am looking to start modelling again .
Hallo David,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hi David
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Wishing you lots of happiness and lots of models

Hello and welcome to the SoS forums David.

Ship building is like riding a bike, easier to do after a long delay then learning the first time.

There are many good topics in our general help forums and if you are looking for a specific ship use the search function to see if anyone else has built the ship and posted a build log.

Hallo @woody
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @woody
Birthday-Cake

Back