Hello!

Hello,
Please permit me to introduce myself. I am Suparno and I join you from Washington, DC. Taking up the hobby again after decades, I think it is best that I think of myself as a novice. So much to learn!

I’ve just ordered an Amati Lady Nelson and shall be scouring this site for guidance and tips.

Really looking forward to being a part of this group.

Best
Suparno

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
The best help and assistance you will get, with starting a building log of your Lady Nelson, with this we can see your work and progress and we can assist you and answer questions and can give you hints and tips if necessary and requested....

Many thanks to all for your warm welcome. I’ll keep you posted as I start with the construction...

A fine welcome to the SoS forums, lots to learn and see in forums and build logs.

You can edit your profile to add location so it shows in your info block.

I am from Oklahoma, not much water to sail around here but I like it.

Hello,
Please permit me to introduce myself. I am Suparno and I join you from Washington, DC. Taking up the hobby again after decades, I think it is best that I think of myself as a novice. So much to learn!

I’ve just ordered an Amati Lady Nelson and shall be scouring this site for guidance and tips.

Best
Suparno
Hallo Suparno alias, @Algol1957
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hello,

Best
Suparno
Hallo Suparno alias @Algol1957
Birthday-Cake

Hello,

Best
Suparno
This video gives you an idea how to build the Lady Nelson , good luck

0E465BDD-43E5-45D4-B5C6-5C2570E9175A.jpeg

Many thanks, Robert. A very nice video. I must confess that I switched to the Avos by Master Korabel. What a thoughtfully designed kit with really high quality materials. I have enjoyed building the Avos although there is still a lot of work ahead. Hope to pull together a build log soon. Here is where she stands now…

Best,
Suparno

77DEAB6D-99E9-435D-9BCE-0C9B527D6FAB.jpeg00371FD7-D6F8-4A8E-92FC-C5DF0BABC380.jpeg

Many thanks, Robert. A very nice video. I must confess that I switched to the Avos by Master Korabel. What a thoughtfully designed kit with really high quality materials. I have enjoyed building the Avos although there is still a lot of work ahead. Hope to pull together a build log soon. Here is where she stands now…

Best,
Suparno

View attachment 303678View attachment 303679
looking forward to your build log...

Hello,

Best
Suparno
Hallo @Algol1957
Birthday-Cake

Back