Hello

I am just starting the Billing kit St. Roch. I took up building dollhouse kits originally to keep myself busy and to try to maintain my motor skills. I live in southern Ontario. I was looking online to see how to put together the wheelhouse for this kit and I concluded that I was going to have to bend a piece to get everything to fit. Lo and behold I discovered in the forums someone who had done just this with the same kit in the last few days!

Last edited:
I am just starting the Billing kit St. Roch. I took up building dollhouse kits originally to keep myself busy and to try to maintain my motor skills. I live in southern Ontario. I was looking online to see how to put together the wheelhouse for this kit and I concluded that I was going to have to bend a piece to get everything to fit. Lo and behold I discovered in the forums someone who had done just this with the same kit in the last few days!
First of all a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
Very good that you have found our forum, because we have several building logs of this model, which can be helpful for you.
Best would be, that you also start one, so you can show your work and progress as well ask questions....

link to the search result:

Welcome to our forum.
Anything you would like to build, just search here first and most probably someone will lend you FF1F5414-DF50-44EA-A759-40EE3F860978.pnga hand.

Back