Hello!

Greetings everyone, I'm just here to harvest some ideas for future ships. Recently I've been to the National Maritime Museam and Chatham Dockyard here in London, so just here to harvest some ideas on some ships I should build.

I'd like to work my way up to scratch building but currently looking at a few kit cutters/brigs from Caldercraft, Victory or Vanguard.

I'm an ex-merchant Navy Navigation Officer; I can drive a ship, not sure if I can build one just yet!

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Hi, welcome aboard. I think you'll find biulding ships is a great hobby. I would however recommend that you test somthing a little bit less ambitious until your sure that it's something for you.
Remember that building a ship like Vanguard will take many years.
Looking forward to hear what you decide on.
Björn

Greetings everyone, I'm just here to harvest some ideas for future ships. Recently I've been to the National Maritime Museam and Chatham Dockyard here in London, so just here to harvest some ideas on some ships I should build.

I'd like to work my way up to scratch building but currently looking at a few kit cutters/brigs from Caldercraft, Victory or Vanguard.

I'm an ex-merchant Navy Navigation Officer; I can drive a ship, not sure if I can build one just yet!
Hallo @Corduroy
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back