Hello

JGR

Hello, my name is Greg. I have not built a model in over 50 years and at that time it was mainly plastic. I am an hobby cabinet maker, hobby machinist (both manual and CNC machining), and lately beginning to use a 3D printer.

Now that I am retired I am looking forward to building Wooden Ship Models from 1700 to 1900, particularly the Nelson era ships. I certainly have a lot to learn about this. I would like to integrate my machining and 3D printing with wooden model ship building and can see interesting opportunities. At present I have a FDM printer and plan to move into 3D Resin Printer.

I look forward to sharing thoughts and ideas with other members. My home is in Ontario Canada but I spend my winters in Florida.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Hello, my name is Greg. I have not built a model in over 50 years and at that time it was mainly plastic. I am an hobby cabinet maker, hobby machinist (both manual and CNC machining), and lately beginning to use a 3D printer.

Now that I am retired I am looking forward to building Wooden Ship Models from 1700 to 1900, particularly the Nelson era ships. I certainly have a lot to learn about this. I would like to integrate my machining and 3D printing with wooden model ship building and can see interesting opportunities. At present I have a FDM printer and plan to move into 3D Resin Printer.

I look forward to sharing thoughts and ideas with other members. My home is in Ontario Canada but I spend my winters in Florida.
Hallo Greg alias @JGR
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo Greg alias @JGR
Birthday-Cake

JGR
Welcome Aboard.
With all of the skils you mentioned, I know that you wont have any problems building a fantastic wood ship model.

Hallo @JGR
Birthday-Cake

Back