Hello

New member - used to build wooden kits many years ago. However, we now live in a smaller house and there's no room for models of any size to be displayed. Came across this forum when surfing the web recently and was hugely impressed by the quality of work being displayed and the generosity of those who publish build logs. This has inspired me to buy a Trumpeter 1/350 kit of HMS Kent (the type 23 frigate) (plus some pe). So, now I'm 'lurking' in the background picking up hints and tips before starting out.
Many thanks to all of those who (unknowingly) are helping me to thoroughly enjoy this new journey.

New member - used to build wooden kits many years ago. However, we now live in a smaller house and there's no room for models of any size to be displayed. Came across this forum when surfing the web recently and was hugely impressed by the quality of work being displayed and the generosity of those who publish build logs. This has inspired me to buy a Trumpeter 1/350 kit of HMS Kent (the type 23 frigate) (plus some pe). So, now I'm 'lurking' in the background picking up hints and tips before starting out.
Many thanks to all of those who (unknowingly) are helping me to thoroughly enjoy this new journey.
Welcome aboard SOS! We are eager to help, this is the SOS philosophy. We suggest (no obligations), to start a build log like many of us here. You can acquire members viewing your build log and get help from many of us loaded with experience and information. ;)

Welcome aboard :)
You join a bunch of lovely people who first of all treat each other in a friendly and respectful way, and are happy to give from their knowledge and experience.
It's just a warm home for ship model builders, and we are proud of it:cool:

Welcome back to the hobby. Enjoy your build and let us see what your working on, we love to see others complete work on their projects.

Try using the search function to see if any others have built this kit and posted her.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Hallo @Runway
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @Runway
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Welcome from a fellow brit. It's a useful and friendly site.

Back