Help cant make choise

I need to make a choise between 2 kits but i cant.... Is between the Soleil royal from zhl or the HMS Prince from constructo. Anyone here has build the Prince?

I built the Prince from Constructo. I did enjoy the build, I wasn't in the mindset to build it as accurate as I could as it was amongst some of my first builds and I didn't care about accuracy over gaining experience. The ZHL kits are super nice as you know from experience in building one.

Why not Soleil royal from ZHL, there are many model builders here on the forum who build ZHL kits, and it seems that most people are very happy
with quality, little fault, and delivery if you order MAX.
I also want to build SOLEIL ROYALE later on when I have more money.
The ZHL set is quite expensive.
Good luck with your choice.

KNUT

Well i write a couple of times in a month with max and his assistent about the whole world of building and design progress because i want to know and learn everything. He will launch andere upgraded website in februari with more then 100 New items. So i wait with my choice till its launched. Think it will be the soleil. And because its almost spring festival in februari there will be no sending items for 2 weeks. So enough time to think.

I need to make a choise between 2 kits but i cant.... Is between the Soleil royal from zhl or the HMS Prince from constructo. Anyone here has build the Prince?
Hi Pat,
I am about to start the Prince soon. I am just finishing up on the Royal William, which is what a rebuild of the Prince turned into. The Prince kit that I have is the original from Amati which is over 30 years old. The Prince is a splendid ship and I think you would really enjoy it. Besides, there are many builds of the Soleil Royal, but very few of the Prince.

Vince P. Ship-1

Amati is even smaller tegen the constructo version i Read. Its a nice ship. Harder tot choose again

Amati is even smaller tegen the constructo version i Read. Its a nice ship. Harder tot choose again
The Amati kit is very close to the Euromodel Royal William scale. That is why I want to build her. I will display them together as "before and after". It is not a small model by a long shot. She will probably be over 40 inches long and 3 feet high.
Vince

Sorry. I AM in a hospital bed at first Aid with heart and pain attaks. Have Them for the last 5 jours now. Waiting for permisson tot go home. Its 0030 now but can take other hour. Had attacks from 1700 hours till now. The drugged me And i AM exausted now.

Sorry. I AM in a hospital bed at first Aid with heart and pain attaks. Have Them for the last 5 jours now. Waiting for permisson tot go home. Its 0030 now but can take other hour. Had attacks from 1700 hours till now. The drugged me And i AM exausted now.
Sorry to hear that Pat. I hope it is nothing serious and I wish you a speedy recovery.
Vince

Back