Help! Need Artesania Latina Endeavor Instructions Please

Hi,
I need your help...Do any of you have the Instructions for the 1/60 Artesania Latina Endeavour Bark 1768 either as a PDF or a scan Many Thanks for any help..Couldn't find an online resource.

I have the instructions and also the book but not the plans in PDF format drop me a line with your email and will send them across to you

Hi Robert,
I really appreciate all the effort The scans are exactly what I needed! Thank you for your effort.
Be well and please post pics when you finish her..Dave

I have the instructions and also the book but not the plans in PDF format drop me a line with your email and will send them across to you
Hi Robert ¬ could I trouble you for a copy too please, I seem to be missing some of the the deck infrastructure sheet.

[email deleted to reduce my spam]

cheers :)

Last edited:
Hello Marcus
Found the files sent to your email address will be in 4 separate emails
Enjoy send a pic when you have it done

Rob

Hello Marcus
Found the files sent to your email address will be in 4 separate emails
Enjoy send a pic when you have it done

Rob
Thanks so much ... I sailed over to New Zealand aboard Endeavour last year but building a (first time) model without the instructions is infinitely harder ... ha

Thanks again

Hi,
I need your help...Do any of you have the Instructions for the 1/60 Artesania Latina Endeavour Bark 1768 either as a PDF or a scan Many Thanks for any help..Couldn't find an online resource.
Dear @Propuldude
sorry for the delay
we wish you all the Best for your yesterdays Birthday
Birthday-Cake

Hi Robert,
Could I also bother you for a copy of the instructions/book for the Artesania Latina Endeavour Bark 1768. I have inherited this kit without instructions. This is my first build and have made a start but think that I may turn out better if I had instructions. Cheers.

20210208_183947_resize_2.jpg

Hello Lucky

The booklet plans and parts lists that I have for the Endeavour have been sent to your email address. Just send me a pic of the finished boat when done

Regards

Rob

Hello, im searching on the internet for to instructions to help my father to build his ship. Couldn’t find it anywhere. Could you please send it to me too? Thank you best regards.
My email adress is: alicanay456@gmail.com
I have the instructions and also the book but not the plans in PDF format drop me a line with your email and will send them across to yo

Hi,
Hi,
I also need these instructions. I would really appreciate if you would send me the pdf also. My email is gatordon110@aol.com Thank you very much in advance.

Back