Help needed: Missing plan sheets

Hi all!

New here, and new to ship building. Spotted a build kit for the Mantua 738: HMS Victory in a second hand shop and thought I'd finally take the plunge. However, I only have the instruction guide and plan sheets 5, 6, 7, 8. I've looked around online for scans of the others, but can only find the instruction manual. Does anyone know where I can find them, or is willing to send me some scans? Feel like I'm falling at the first hurdle here!

Thanks

Hi all!

New here, and new to ship building. Spotted a build kit for the Mantua 738: HMS Victory in a second hand shop and thought I'd finally take the plunge. However, I only have the instruction guide and plan sheets 5, 6, 7, 8. I've looked around online for scans of the others, but can only find the instruction manual. Does anyone know where I can find them, or is willing to send me some scans? Feel like I'm falling at the first hurdle here!

Thanks
try to connect Mantua through their Facebook messenger

Hi all!

Thanks
from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
and
Mantua is also offering the plansets extra without the kit, so you should be able to get the drawings for 28,50 GBP

Back