Help re Harvey 1847

Hi all,

I have just purchased this kit from China, the make is Nidale. The instructions and parts list are all in Chinese. Does anyone have a copy of the English instructions for this kit? I'm muddling through at the moment, but there are still a couple of parts I cannot identify. I think this is a copy of the Artensia Latina kit, so maybe even the instructions from that would help. I've thought about google translate, but if I scan the instructions I get a PDF file, which I cannot copy and paste.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Regards to all, and stay safe!

Victor

I have just purchased this kit from China
Hi Victor,
  • Does the kit have a name (of the ship)?
  • You say it is Nidale. Is Nidale the manufacture? I have never heard of that before.
  • Can you take a picture of the kit and or the BOX?
  • There are many kits from China and we need to know which one you are referring to.
thank you
Donald

It is this model name Nidale XFT-353 is all that I can find on it. It is like you say it is. Very interesting. Never heard of this brand before.

1585527301125.png

I would suggest just to maybe take a PHOTO of a section that you have questions about and I can help. Just one section at a time that you have question about.

Would it happen to be something like this:
Morning Donnie,
Thanks for replying so quickly. Thats the one or similar. The ships name is Harvey mine is 1:50 scale serial No:- NO. W002. It is featured on the ZHL website (with English instructions). With ZHL being on lockdown I bought the kit from ZJ CN. This is the same box, but an older version and all in Chinese! Thats why I thought the A.L. instructions might help - I could find the dimensions from their parts list and work backwards from there. The instructions have a lot of drawings which are self explanatory, but there seems to be a lot of stuff missing. I've worked out 90% of the parts list, but then there are 4 pages of chinese writing which I think may contain the answers.

Thanks again for your help!!

Hi all,

I have just purchased this kit from China, the make is Nidale. The instructions and parts list are all in Chinese. Does anyone have a copy of the English instructions for this kit? I'm muddling through at the moment, but there are still a couple of parts I cannot identify. I think this is a copy of the Artensia Latina kit, so maybe even the instructions from that would help. I've thought about google translate, but if I scan the instructions I get a PDF file, which I cannot copy and paste.

Victor
Hallo @Victor ,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hi all,

Victor
as every year our birthday wishes
Hallo @Victor
Birthday-Cake

Hi all,

Victor
as every year our birthday wishes
Hallo @Victor
Birthday-Cake

Back