Help to identify a hull

Hello all,

im new here to this forum and new to maybe doing a wooden ship. I acquired at a pseudo estate sale numerous wooden ship models and was hoping for help on identifying one for now. I think it might be HMS Victory. I am not sure the kit.

I have the following kits

1. Panart HMS victory, I don’t think this is it. Similar in size to #2 below.
2. I might have Sergal HMS victory, not sure and if this is it I think it is a very old kit. Similar in size to #1 above I am baffled by this possib ship.
3.HMS victory Corel I have identified as another one I think.
4. HMS victory from Spanish company de Madeira (not it since this one wasn’t started).
5. I also have HMS vanguard
6. uss constitution from model shipways which appears to be missing plans and hull, so I think I am missing a lot from this kit
7. Uss constitution from mamoli I think. I think this is the other ship in the picture.
8. French ship Louis
9. Misc amounts of pieces jumbled together.

‘’I think #1 and #2 above are very different assuming #2 is a different kit ?
I have two sets of photo etchings kind of old and maybe crude along with sets of the figurehead

i fear I might be in way over my head as the HMS victory plans seem to be jumbled different ones from #1 and #2 above. All different sizes and one numbered 6 and another 6bis.

anyway, if you are please help me identify the top ship in the photo to include manufacturer. My suspicion is it’s HMS victory from a super old #2 above Sergal kit?

thank you,

-dave

EDC9557C-BE44-45C1-8567-AEC8CB7C4A49.jpeghe

Hallo Dave,
and a warm welcome here on board of our friendly forum.

I think you are correct with your suggestion, that it is an older Sergal HMS Victory kit

Check this photos and the old ebay offer

s-l1600.jpg s-l1600 (1).jpg

The "newer" kit from Sergal had already the laser cut bulkheads

Uwek,

thank you!! This has been driving me crazy trying to Figure out the hulls.

-dave

Hello all,

im new here to this forum and new to maybe doing a wooden ship. I acquired at a pseudo estate sale numerous wooden ship models and was hoping for help on identifying one for now. I think it might be HMS Victory. I am not sure the kit.

I have the following kits

1. Panart HMS victory, I don’t think this is it. Similar in size to #2 below.
2. I might have Sergal HMS victory, not sure and if this is it I think it is a very old kit. Similar in size to #1 above I am baffled by this possib ship.
3.HMS victory Corel I have identified as another one I think.
4. HMS victory from Spanish company de Madeira (not it since this one wasn’t started).
5. I also have HMS vanguard
6. uss constitution from model shipways which appears to be missing plans and hull, so I think I am missing a lot from this kit
7. Uss constitution from mamoli I think. I think this is the other ship in the picture.
8. French ship Louis
9. Misc amounts of pieces jumbled together.

‘’I think #1 and #2 above are very different assuming #2 is a different kit ?
I have two sets of photo etchings kind of old and maybe crude along with sets of the figurehead

i fear I might be in way over my head as the HMS victory plans seem to be jumbled different ones from #1 and #2 above. All different sizes and one numbered 6 and another 6bis.

anyway, if you are please help me identify the top ship in the photo to include manufacturer. My suspicion is it’s HMS victory from a super old #2 above Sergal kit?

thank you,

-dave

View attachment 239102he
Hallo @Arduinceo
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back