Help USS Constitution Head rails

Gil

I joined SOS a few years ago and never used it.
I have Model Shipways kit of the Constitution under construction.I am having a problem with the head rails.
has anyone built this ship and how did you make the head rails? Any info would be a help.

Hey Gil...
Welcome to the forum..(again..)!! I know nothing about the Constitution, so I can't answer your questions..... BUT, if you don't mind a suggestion: This location here on the forum is really just for quick introduction. Say "Hi", tell us about yourself and then proceed to look around in other "forum space" to get ideas or ask questions.

I would recommend a quick search for your specific ship kit (use the "search" button at the very top..) and see if anyone there had the same question. Or, you could go to the forum titled "General Topics / Help With Models". In the index it's right below this one.
Start a topic there with your kit's name and ask your questions.!!
General Topics / Help With Models

The first topic in that forum is this one: It might be a good spot to introduce your model. Then start a new thread with your questions.!! Just click on the brown button on the right side marked "Post Thread".
Your Actual Ship Modeling Project--Briefly Introduced At A Glance--Present It Here

There are plenty of folks here who are familiar with your ship. Unfortunately, I'm not one of them.!! And not everyone drops by this space regularly.
Hope this information is helpful to you.!!

Last edited:
Hello Gill,

In addition to what Howard said, I would strongly suggest to start your build log, why not?? You know this the most efficient way to ask for help regarding your building model. Without a picture it is very hard to give advice as we don't have a view of a subject in question.

Back