Help with design

Hello,
I just completed my first model of the Chesapeake Bay schooner, Lula M. Phillips, which was my grandfathers boat.
Now I would like to complete a model of the bay freight power boat, Ellen W., my fathers boat.
I have all USCG documentation records and several pictures of the Ellen W. as well as a photo of her as the C.A. Christie.
Vessel was first documented in the US in 1940, but no previous information, just 'foreign build. We were always told she was built in Nova Scotia.
So I have been hesistant to draw some plans. Looking for drawings or plans of similar vessels. She is 83' X 22.3' X 7.8', a powerboat , with huge cargo hold, cabin on the stern, with mast forward. The Ellen W. I knew had a round stern, but the photo of the C.A. Christie had a square schooner stern.
If anyone may be helpful with any similar vessel drawings, or advice; it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Alfred Ailsworth

Hello,
I just completed my first model of the Chesapeake Bay schooner, Lula M. Phillips, which was my grandfathers boat.
Now I would like to complete a model of the bay freight power boat, Ellen W., my fathers boat.
I have all USCG documentation records and several pictures of the Ellen W. as well as a photo of her as the C.A. Christie.
Vessel was first documented in the US in 1940, but no previous information, just 'foreign build. We were always told she was built in Nova Scotia.
So I have been hesistant to draw some plans. Looking for drawings or plans of similar vessels. She is 83' X 22.3' X 7.8', a powerboat , with huge cargo hold, cabin on the stern, with mast forward. The Ellen W. I knew had a round stern, but the photo of the C.A. Christie had a square schooner stern.
If anyone may be helpful with any similar vessel drawings, or advice; it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Alfred Ailsworth
Hallo @jla123sail
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back