help with lanyards that don't involve deadeyes

Not sure if this is the right place to request help in making a lanyard for jib stays and martingale stays on my USS Syren build.
I've found great tips for deadeye lanyards but this situation is different as I need to hide a splice rather than a knot. I hope the attached pictures will show what I am trying to do.
Also if someone can advise me how to put an image directly in the post rather than appear as an attachment, it would make my posts easier to read
thank you all

Attachments

• lanyard.pdf
    10.6 MB · Views: 211
  • IMG_2755.pdf
    13.7 MB · Views: 116
  • IMG_2755.pdf
    13.7 MB · Views: 105
  • lanyard.pdf
    10.6 MB · Views: 97
Not sure if this is the right place to request help in making a lanyard for jib stays and martingale stays on my USS Syren build.
I've found great tips for deadeye lanyards but this situation is different as I need to hide a splice rather than a knot. I hope the attached pictures will show what I am trying to do.
Also if someone can advise me how to put an image directly in the post rather than appear as an attachment, it would make my posts easier to read
thank you all
These were meant to be static lanyards that allowed for tightening of the tension on the stays. So rather than splicing you can simply tie off the end to either the heart eye or to the lanyard itself. A splice would not allow for easy adjustments of tension whereas a tied off end could be loosened, tension adjusted, and the end tied off again.

thank you all
Hallo @daju
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

thank you all
Hallo @daju
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back