Hi all

Hi also to you,
but also a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
Maybe you could tell us a little bit more about your modeling history...... ;)

Hi Uwek been retired for almost three years now. I started a bluenose around ten years ago got the hull built but when it came time to put the masts up I had nowhere to stash it at work. So now that I’ve got the time. I am starting a swift 1805. This is how far I am now. Any advice, hints, or moral support would be greatly appreciated

image.jpgimage.jpg

Hi Uwek been retired for almost three years now. I started a bluenose around ten years ago got the hull built but when it came time to put the masts up I had nowhere to stash it at work. So now that I’ve got the time. I am starting a swift 1805. This is how far I am now. Any advice, hints, or moral support would be greatly appreciated
Many Thanks for the additional information - we are happy to help and assist....
Best way usually is to start a building log in this area of the forum:

With showing your status we will try to give parallel with your progress hints, answering questions and comment when ever necessary and requested.

Sunstormer, another hint is to use the search tool and enter your ship name, you may find other build logs on your ship with good hints and tips on what to and not to do with the specific build.

I have also completed a Swift build years ago, got basic standing rigging done and got put on hold. Now I need to just finish the rigging to be truly complete.

Is that a 'constructo' kit - looks like a 'st. helena' that I've just started building

Back