Hi every one I am Murf from Australia

Hi as I have already read on this site I like many others purchased the infamous Halcon model, and yes like most of the posts parts missing nil to no instructions. I have started any way ribs and keel are glued deck is on gunwales are on, now it is time to start planking (I am soaking and have been drying with a hairdryer) this seems to work well for bending the planks. I will post some photo's when I get a chance.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Hi, Murf back, I am about to start planking and have found 4 longer and thiner planks (1 which was not laser cut) which seem to be the top 4 planks 2 each side after some measuring up these planks and the width the slightly shorter and wider planks fit. If anyone else has found this in their kit could you please let me know if I am correct. Thanks

Welcome to another from down under, from one of the top side of the earth.

Please start a new post in the build area so we can keep up with you as you go.

Use the search function to look for what others have posted on the kit your working on.

If you need help or have questions, post a message and the fine folks here are bound to give you a reply.

Hi, Murf back, I am about to start planking and have found 4 longer and thiner planks (1 which was not laser cut) which seem to be the top 4 planks 2 each side after some measuring up these planks and the width the slightly shorter and wider planks fit. If anyone else has found this in their kit could you please let me know if I am correct. Thanks
Hallo @Murf
I made a copy of this post and opened a new topic, so that members can reply directly on your actual problem

Back