Hi everybody! Here's someone from Austria too.

I'm a beginner (did some plastic models before) and at the moment I'm just struggling with Occre's HMS Beagle and... no I better not doing any building documentation. I'm using the Beagle to learn, however it will look when it's finished. Next project is Shackleton's Endurance. If this build goes as I hope I might would do a documentation. Nice to be here! During the few days I'm in I already learned a lot.

I'm a beginner (did some plastic models before) and at the moment I'm just struggling with Occre's HMS Beagle and... no I better not doing any building documentation. I'm using the Beagle to learn, however it will look when it's finished. Next project is Shackleton's Endurance. If this build goes as I hope I might would do a documentation. Nice to be here! During the few days I'm in I already learned a lot.
Welcome!

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum
und noch schöne Grüße aus Wien

Hallo @GDanzer
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Also from me a warm welcome to the forum and have fun.

Back