hi everybody

new wood ship model builder. don't. know why I never tried it before. 4th wooden ship I wanted the black pearl. I couldn't find one I could aford. on ebay I found a "pirate ship". cool o bought it. it was the black pearl 2019 gold addition 1/3 --1/2 of it was missing I did so much mod it is no longer the pearl..I need rigging plans to finish it.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our friendly forum

new wood ship model builder. don't. know why I never tried it before. 4th wooden ship I wanted the black pearl. I couldn't find one I could aford. on ebay I found a "pirate ship". cool o bought it. it was the black pearl 2019 gold addition 1/3 --1/2 of it was missing I did so much mod it is no longer the pearl..I need rigging plans to finish it.
Hey Pops. Welcome to the SOS forum !
who is the manufacturer of the kit? Maybe you can get the direction book off of their web site or through their customer service.

Hallo @pops
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back