Hi Everybody

Hi all , just an introduction , I'm Murph ,real name Roy Murphy. Had the name bestowed on me at school and have had it ever since. I'm a retired Advanced Paramedic with the Ambulance Service an took up ship modelling as a hobby during the Covid lockdown. Started with the cubic fun cardboard and foam models like The Black Pearl and Flying Dutchman , tried Lego models (never again) then tried the wooden build of Artesania's La Fayette Hermione , (don't mention the word planking to me please) I live in the Republic of Ireland in a small town called Cobh (pronounced Cove) which was the last port of call for the ill fated Titanic, our place is about 30 feet from the sea wall overlooking the entrance to Cork Harbour , and we have a 180 degree view. Just ordered Hellers Le soleil Royale for me next challenge, due for delivery on Friday). I'm married to Claire and adore cats , other interests are Liverpool Football Club , Music (I play the banjo in a local band) and cooking. Looking forward to getting to know you all.
English instructions PDF for Le Soleil Royale would be appreciated if anyone has a link

Sláinte Murph

Well a warm welcome and thank you for service to others as a EMT/Advanced Paramedic.

Have a fun time looking around and yes, planking is hard, but so is riding a bike until you learn how to do it. Just wait till you get a kit with advanced rigging.....

Hi all , just an introduction , I'm Murph ,real name Roy Murphy. Had the name bestowed on me at school and have had it ever since. I'm a retired Advanced Paramedic with the Ambulance Service an took up ship modelling as a hobby during the Covid lockdown. Started with the cubic fun cardboard and foam models like The Black Pearl and Flying Dutchman , tried Lego models (never again) then tried the wooden build of Artesania's La Fayette Hermione , (don't mention the word planking to me please) I live in the Republic of Ireland in a small town called Cobh (pronounced Cove) which was the last port of call for the ill fated Titanic, our place is about 30 feet from the sea wall overlooking the entrance to Cork Harbour , and we have a 180 degree view. Just ordered Hellers Le soleil Royale for me next challenge, due for delivery on Friday). I'm married to Claire and adore cats , other interests are Liverpool Football Club , Music (I play the banjo in a local band) and cooking. Looking forward to getting to know you all.
English instructions PDF for Le Soleil Royale would be appreciated if anyone has a link

Sláinte Murph
Welcome!

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

WELOCOME FROM ONE CAT LOVER TO THE NEXT MINE IS NAMED MOSES BOY HOW AFFETIONNATE HE IS SUPER. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE YOU AND YOURS DON

Back