Hi everyone

hi I’m William and am looking forward to gaining knowledge and assistance on great model making.
I have a model of the HMS Prince Airfix does anyone have the instructions to this model as they are missing from the box
Also I’m after the Airfix model of The Sovereign of the Seas.
can anyone help.
my email is williampinchers@gmail.com
thanks once again admin.

Hello and welcome to SoS, the best place around for help.

A suggestion to use search tool in top bar, and type in "HMS Prince Airfix" or " Airfix HMS Prince" and see what results come up.

I did a quick search and it looks like several members have complete this build.

You can check their build logs and if wanted send a Private Message "PM" to see if any still have the instructions you need.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.

The manual of this kit is not really a manual - it is only two pages with very reduced minimum information

comp_347.jpg

comp_348.jpg

found at

from HIS models you can order blocks, and they have a "rigging plan"

HIS is also a member here in our forum and you can find also a link to their web-page on our main page under "Merchants and Vendors"

hi I’m William and am looking forward to gaining knowledge and assistance on great model making.
I have a model of the HMS Prince Airfix does anyone have the instructions to this model as they are missing from the box
Also I’m after the Airfix model of The Sovereign of the Seas.
can anyone help.
my email is williampinchers@gmail.com
thanks once again admin.
Hallo @William pinchers
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back