Hi Folks

Hello Everyone
My name is John and I hail from the UK a little seaside town on the east coast. I am 70 years old and currently under lockdown due to the C virus. I have on the stocks at the moment the Constructo 1:94 Victory kit which should keep me occupied, not a bad kit as far as I can see atm a little lacking in detail but is looking good so far. Catch yo folks later.
Stay safe all
John

Welcome. I’m doing a Constructo kit also. With 2 prints, and instructions translated from Spanish, it’s been hard at times. Other than warped masts, Wich Model Expo replaced the rest has been good, good luck with the build, lets see a build log.

Also a warm welcome here on board of our forum from my side.
Would be great if you would show us your Victory project in a building log..... :cool:

Hi Folks

Thankyou for the great welcome, As soon as I can get out to my caravan and pick up my camera I will post some photos. The camera on my phone is no good as I still have my old flip top, its like me old and worn but still serviceable. Catch you all later folks

Stay safe

John

Hello Everyone
My name is John and I hail from the UK a little seaside town on the east coast. I am 70 years old and currently under lockdown due to the C virus. I have on the stocks at the moment the Constructo 1:94 Victory kit which should keep me occupied, not a bad kit as far as I can see atm a little lacking in detail but is looking good so far. Catch yo folks later.
Stay safe all
John
Hallo John alias @Dusty Fog
we wish you all the Best and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hello Everyone
Stay safe all
John
one more year gone
Hallo John alias @Dusty Fog
we wish you all the Best and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back