Hi friends!

¡Hola a todos! Me llamo Jim y estoy encantado de haber encontrado este foro, soy nuevo en el modelaje naval, aunque soy viejo en el mundo del mar, ya que soy de Cádiz, España y vengo de una familia con una larga trayectoria marinera. tradicion. Les dejo algunas fotos de mi primer trabajo, un galeón del siglo XVII, no es ninguno en particular, aún tengo que nombrarlo, mi próximo proyecto será el hms speedy, hecho a partir de planos, si alguien me puede ayudar brindándome información sobre ese cortador lo que me gustaría agradecerles a todos ustedes mucho!

Hi everyone! My name is Jim and I am delighted to have found this forum, I am new to naval modeling, although I am old in the world of the sea, since I am from Cádiz, Spain and I come from a family with a long seafaring career. tradition. I leave you some photos of my first work, a 17th century galleon, it is none in particular, I have yet to name it, my next project will be the hms speedy, made from plans, if someone can help me by giving me information about that cutter which I would like to thank all of you very much!

B1470CA2-4FFC-47E0-948A-6F8A09C2C5C9.jpegFF22744C-80A8-400E-8585-D0C2D9B6AFDD.jpegEE760DAA-FC54-45FD-B6BC-08CBE5DA9423.jpeg

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

¡Hola a todos! Me llamo Jim y estoy encantado de haber encontrado este foro, soy nuevo en el modelaje naval, aunque soy viejo en el mundo del mar, ya que soy de Cádiz, España y vengo de una familia con una larga trayectoria marinera. tradicion. Les dejo algunas fotos de mi primer trabajo, un galeón del siglo XVII, no es ninguno en particular, aún tengo que nombrarlo, mi próximo proyecto será el hms speedy, hecho a partir de planos, si alguien me puede ayudar brindándome información sobre ese cortador lo que me gustaría agradecerles a todos ustedes mucho!

Hi everyone! My name is Jim and I am delighted to have found this forum, I am new to naval modeling, although I am old in the world of the sea, since I am from Cádiz, Spain and I come from a family with a long seafaring career. tradition. I leave you some photos of my first work, a 17th century galleon, it is none in particular, I have yet to name it, my next project will be the hms speedy, made from plans, if someone can help me by giving me information about that cutter which I would like to thank all of you very much!
Hallo @jimtur
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back