Hi from Brazil

Hi Guys, my name is Carlos, I'm 65 years old, live in Sao Paulo, Brazil and have been building scale model airplanes but got caught by the ship model building fever. I work as country manager for a shipping company and built a cuple of kits already, however look forward to participate of Ships of Scale forums to learn how to build better ships

Hi Carlos, we are happy to have you onboard SOS expanding the borders of our international forum. As you mention, you already build some kits we would love to see some photos, obviously if you don't mind. In any way, enjoy and have fun! ;)

Oi Carlos, estamos felizes em ter você a bordo do SOS expandindo as fronteiras do nosso fórum internacional. Como você mencionou, você já construiu alguns kits que adoraríamos ver algumas fotos, obviamente, se você não se importa. De qualquer forma, aproveite e divirta-se! :)

Hi Guys, my name is Carlos, I'm 65 years old, live in Sao Paulo, Brazil and have been building scale model airplanes but got caught by the ship model building fever. I work as country manager for a shipping company and built a cuple of kits already, however look forward to participate of Ships of Scale forums to learn how to build better ships

Hallo Carlos alias @carlosm ,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back