Hi from Dublin

Forty years since I last built a ship model, but have been working since November to complete a 1/350 of Tirpitz with detail upgrade kit -- probably will take me another couple of months; can post some photos on completed build. Next up the 1/200 Titanic from Trumpter, with upgrading - doing my research now including the youtubes from the Model Bench, Nigel's Model Shop, the MidWest Model shop, M. Pajulahti, and the Model Boat Guy --- what a wonderful rich source of build experiences and tips!

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
Please do not hesitate to show us also your models already during the progress .... would be interesting to see

How to delete a message written by mistake, sorry I forgot

Forty years since I last built a ship model, but have been working since November to complete a 1/350 of Tirpitz with detail upgrade kit -- probably will take me another couple of months; can post some photos on completed build. Next up the 1/200 Titanic from Trumpter, with upgrading - doing my research now including the youtubes from the Model Bench, Nigel's Model Shop, the MidWest Model shop, M. Pajulahti, and the Model Boat Guy --- what a wonderful rich source of build experiences and tips!
Hallo @Chris_j
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back