Hi from France

Hi,
I am retired and I take the opportunity to devote myself to model making. I just started the construction of the ship Le François at 1/36. I would open a wire when construction is more advanced.
See you soon
Hallo Frenchy,
I am happy to send you a warm welcome here on board of our forum. I guess you will recognize some of the french and french speaking modelers here.
Interesting project you are doing, and I hope, that you will not wait too long with starting a building log - we hope to see your work.
For everybody interested we have a planset review already in our area "Plans, Plansets, and Monographies"
https://shipsofscale.com/sosforums/forums/plans-plansets-and-monographies.149/post-thread

Invasion Française :D
Un beau bonjour d’un cousin du Québec

French Invasion
A nice hello from a cousin from Quebec

Bon jour mes amis Frenchy, from the last bastion of French culture in the USA, south Louisiana, also known as Acadiana.
Sincerely,
Sid Barras

Hallo @Frenchy ,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hope to see your Le François soon in a building log :cool:

Hi,
I am retired and I take the opportunity to devote myself to model making. I just started the construction of the ship Le François at 1/36. I would open a wire when construction is more advanced.
See you soon
Hallo @Frenchy
Birthday-Cake
How is your progress on the Le Francois? Would be great to see your work ....

Hi,
See you soon
Hallo @Frenchy
Birthday-Cake

Back