Hi from France :)

Hello everyone,
I am French, in love with the sea (water, fauna, flora, boats ....) 65 years old happy retired!
I discovered this rich site and I subscribe to it.

I will soon be debuting a 1/48 scale model of "L'Ambitieux" according to the plans of Jean Boudriot. A lot of work but worth it!
See you soon !

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

I hope to see your L'Ambitieux in a building log - a beautiful ship based on a very good monograph - and very complex to build. In which scale are you working?

Hello everyone,
I am French, in love with the sea (water, fauna, flora, boats ....) 65 years old happy retired!

I will soon be debuting a 1/48 scale model of "L'Ambitieux" according to the plans of Jean Boudriot. A lot of work but worth it!
See you soon !
Hallo @Shiplover
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Hope to see your work on the Ambitieux soon in a building log.....

Hello everyone,

See you soon !
Bienvenue

Hello everyone,

See you soon !
Hallo @Shiplover
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
How is your work on the Ambitieux going?

Back