Hi from Lincolnshire

Hi all from Lincolnshire UK.
I am a returner to modelling after a layoff of many years.
I find myself with more time now as retirement approaches and also need something more sedate to occupy myself after years of active outdoor pursuits and more advancing years have left me bruising and aching more and healing more slowly :)
Besides which I used to enjoy modelling until fatherhood and young children made it impractical and I am looking forward to getting back into it.
Kits sure seem to have advanced over the years and I am spoiled for choice.
I shall be lurking and watching before I make my choice.

Welcome to another fellow Brit. I suggest you explore the options offered by Cornwell Model Boats. That will spoil you for choice.
And keep an eye on this excellent website of course.
Thanks for the suggestion. I have them saved in favourites. Some fantastic offerings in there, Victory Models caught my eye. Also like the look of Vanguard models and his kits.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.

to get a full overview of the actual market on kits, you should take a special look at the area of our building logs, the area of our group builds and also the area of the kit devolpment, where you can find information about the latest released kits

Hi all from Lincolnshire UK.
I am a returner to modelling after a layoff of many years.
I find myself with more time now as retirement approaches and also need something more sedate to occupy myself after years of active outdoor pursuits and more advancing years have left me bruising and aching more and healing more slowly :)
Besides which I used to enjoy modelling until fatherhood and young children made it impractical and I am looking forward to getting back into it.
Kits sure seem to have advanced over the years and I am spoiled for choice.
I shall be lurking and watching before I make my choice.
Hallo @OlliesDad
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back