Hi from New Zealand :)

New member from New Zealand via many, many countries - originally from Ireland.

Was an avid Airfix Aero model maker in the 70's and moved onto ships in the 80's.

Took many years off but now into cars and bikes, until someone gave me a damaged wooden galleon to fix. The cat saw a moth on the wall and the rest is history...

Have previously built the USS Enterprise from Tamiya - a huge model - a Cutty Sark and have now just found a very old Revel Cutty Sark (again) sealed in an antiques shop (Woo-hoo).

This years resolution is to simply finish one model :) - I have too many almost finished ones...

New member from New Zealand via many, many countries - originally from Ireland.

Was an avid Airfix Aero model maker in the 70's and moved onto ships in the 80's.

Took many years off but now into cars and bikes, until someone gave me a damaged wooden galleon to fix. The cat saw a moth on the wall and the rest is history...

Have previously built the USS Enterprise from Tamiya - a huge model - a Cutty Sark and have now just found a very old Revel Cutty Sark (again) sealed in an antiques shop (Woo-hoo).

This years resolution is to simply finish one model :) - I have too many almost finished ones...
Hey Sean,
Welcome to SoS from across the dutch! ;)
Cheers,

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Welcom here. I'vv bin several time in NZ In the Auckland museum are two models from tehe schips of Abel Tasman They are very nice , I have the build also
greetings cees

Back