Hi From Ohio

Hi everyone. I'm fairly new to wooden ship builds but how I love these vessels. I'm a 55-year-old retired Navy Chief. Currently I work in the Financial Sector. I enjoying all everyone here has contributed. Thanks!

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Welcome aboard Chief! Please tell us all what types of ships peak your interest.
Really any of the original US Navy Sailing Vessels. Obviously, the USS Constitution has a spot in my heart, but Lexington, Ranger, Enterprise, and any of the original U.S. Privateers. I also love the British Ships of the Line. Building USS Constitution and HMS Victory are bucket list items.

Hi everyone. I'm fairly new to wooden ship builds but how I love these vessels. I'm a 55-year-old retired Navy Chief. Currently I work in the Financial Sector. I enjoying all everyone here has contributed. Thanks!
Hallo @rpbrice
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @rpbrice
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back