Hi from Ottawa

Good model building day here as its minus 31C outside and the wind makes it worse. Joined the list a couple of months ago. It was recommended by the Capital Marine Modelers Guild. Started on my first wooden ship--built some plastic ones in the past. Got the Billings St Roch started and getting some ideas from list and CMMG members on how to construct it. Gotta start planking.
best

Welcome to the group Alex. The Billings St. Roch kit is a nice display piece.
Jim
Hi Jim: Bought the kit years ago having read about the St. Roch exploits in the Arctic. Did a bit of work on it until I hit the planking section. Reading about planking and hope to resume working on it. I'm in Ottawa, where are you?

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Good model building day here as its minus 31C outside and the wind makes it worse. Joined the list a couple of months ago. It was recommended by the Capital Marine Modelers Guild. Started on my first wooden ship--built some plastic ones in the past. Got the Billings St Roch started and getting some ideas from list and CMMG members on how to construct it. Gotta start planking.
best
Hallo @Alex Binkley
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Alex, Welcome Aboard.
Whenever you get a chance please show us pictures of your inprogress build.

best
Hallo @Alex Binkley
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back