Hi from Perth Australia +San Felipe 1:50

I am a veteran ship builder 3 endeavours anda Scotish Maid .I have opened The TWO boxes of the RHL San Felipe 1:50. Pleased with the standard of contents except for instructions. Tiny Chinese figures on a scrappy piece of paper-no CD or translation. Can any one stop laughing and give me some advice?

Unfortunately, I bought it some years ago. I've just had a look at the box and have found an email address. Will try my luck there.

Did you try contacting the manufacture of the kit to get better instructions.

Kurt

Welcome aboard.
Thank you for the suggestion: I have written and received a reply to the effect that there is no English translation. I hope that someone on this forum might have one.

First of all a warm welcome here on board of our forum

I guess you did not buy the model directly from ZHL, but from somebody else, or in a time when there was no english translation existing.
Now, in the meantime, there is a translation existing and ZHL is mentioning this on their web.page

Screenshot 2024-09-26 083443.png
Screenshot 2024-09-26 083343.png

I would contact them directly

BTW: @ZHLmodel is also a member here in our forum, so you can try to contact them via a Personal Message PM

Can any one stop laughing and give me some advice?
A warm welcome to you G.
I am sure all of us have bought something then regretted it for any of a number of reasons so you are not the first to forget caveat emptor. :)
Maybe sell it and then buy a different kit that has instructions.
Allan

Take a look at this topic, where already some parts are translated
Otherwise, what is also working very good in the meantime are the translations via an app on your mobile
and we have a lot of building logs of this model here in our forum

I am a veteran ship builder 3 endeavours anda Scotish Maid .I have opened The TWO boxes of the RHL San Felipe 1:50. Pleased with the standard of contents except for instructions. Tiny Chinese figures on a scrappy piece of paper-no CD or translation. Can any one stop laughing and give me some advice?
Welcome from a fellow Aussie. I read that you have already received some welcome advice, a great benefit of being part of this site. Members are very helpful and willing to assist where they can or guide accordingly.

Hi TheBigG. I’m also from Perth. And presently still on my Caldecraft Endeavour build. Good luck with your project. Cheers Colin.

Take a look at this topic, where already some parts are translated
Otherwise, what is also working very good in the meantime are the translations via an app on your mobile
and we have a lot of building logs of this model here in our forum
Thank you - much appreciated.

Hello BigG
I am also from Perth enjoy the build when you get instructions
I have the Mantua kit in dry dock at the moment ready when finished the other ones I am currently building.
If you need to look at their instructions and maybe copy let me know.

Rob

Back