Hi, from São Paulo, Brasil

When I joined the Forum , I introduced myself but forgot to describe the models I've built and I'm currently building, which I describe below :

Completed Builds
- Britannia , 1892, Royal Cutter Yacht - 1:100
- L'Alouette, Pilote de Saint Malo - 1:35
- Astrolabe, Corvette, 1817 - 1:48
- Endeavour, J Class, 1934 - 1:35
- H.M.S. Agamemnon, 64 gun , 1781 - 1:64

Currently Building
L' Unité , 18 pounder French Frigate, 1784 - 1:48

Next project
Le Requin, French Xebec, 1750 - 1:48

When I joined the Forum , I introduced myself but forgot to describe the models I've built and I'm currently building, which I describe below :

Completed Builds
- Britannia , 1892, Royal Cutter Yacht - 1:100
- L'Alouette, Pilote de Saint Malo - 1:35
- Astrolabe, Corvette, 1817 - 1:48
- Endeavour, J Class, 1934 - 1:35
- H.M.S. Agamemnon, 64 gun , 1781 - 1:64

Currently Building
L' Unité , 18 pounder French Frigate, 1784 - 1:48

Next project
Le Requin, French Xebec, 1750 - 1:48
It would be nice if you can show your model to us or some of them? What do you think?

Bom dia, Luiz. Starting the build log is easier than building a model for sure! ;) Just visit the Ships Of Scale Build Logs page (follow the link below) and choose the thread matching what you are doing now, e.g. building from kit or scratch, building from wood or plastic. On the right, top corner click 'Post Thread', name your build log in the field 'name the thread', and...use all your creativity to make it interesting to other members. Don't forget to attach images, we love images. Oh...almost forget, don't forget to click the button 'Post the thread on the bottom of the thread.

Also, we strongly encourage our new members to get familiar with our help library (link below) SOS Tutorials and Videos!

Good luck!

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.

Back