Hi from the ACT

My name is Peter and I am a retired Marine Engineer with 24 Years Navy, 10 years consulting and 10 years Oil and Gas behind me. I was into model rail but after building over 150 locomotives for other people, I lost interest after moving to the ACT and loosing space to work in. I took up photography and chasing birds and while that gets me out and about, COVID restrictions meant me twiddling my thumbs at home so I bought a wooden ship kit and put it together (PORT JACKSON). I have the HMB ENDEAVOUR underway now so photography and chasing birds has some competition...

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

My name is Peter and I am a retired Marine Engineer with 24 Years Navy, 10 years consulting and 10 years Oil and Gas behind me. I was into model rail but after building over 150 locomotives for other people, I lost interest after moving to the ACT and loosing space to work in. I took up photography and chasing birds and while that gets me out and about, COVID restrictions meant me twiddling my thumbs at home so I bought a wooden ship kit and put it together (PORT JACKSON). I have the HMB ENDEAVOUR underway now so photography and chasing birds has some competition...
Welcome to SoS Peter! :)

Back