Hi from Vienna/Austria

Hi to everyone herein! My name is Gerhard, aged nearly 63, retired, and mostly interested in the old ships, and bigscale tank models. Currently I`m working on different ship models, just to mention 2 of them, the USS CAIRO in 1:50 measure, and a Baby Bootlegger in 1:10 measure. Beneath of them there is a model of the SMS DANZIG ( https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/SMS_Danzig_(1851) ) in the wharf, and in a planning stadium are models of the german Sturmtiger-Tank and the Saurer RK7 as a crane-car.
Maybe someone has met me in othet forums, Hi to you too!

Best Regards
Gerhard

YES, and that`s not all I have to build. There is still a small model of a Springer Tug, a 1:50 Damen Werft Fast Crew5009 Supplier, Tugboat BISON, I have always much more than "only" one model in different building stages. So there is a lot of work to do, but my first report here will be the CAIRO.

Best regards
Gerhard

Hello Gerhard, and welcome on board SOS! Wish you to have as much fun as we all have here! If you don't mind, share some of your work with us? Hence, I invite you to start your build log of one (more?) of the project you are currently working on. That's would be great! ;)

Hallo Gerhard,
a warm welcome here on board of our forum.

Und die besten Wünsche noch mal von mir - und ein Servus ebenfalls aus Wien

Back