Hi! happy to be here

Hi guys! how are you doing? My name is Colby, I love history(I dont have a good memory though), old planes, and ships, I consider myself a fan of Jack Aubrey, historical fiction and museums :-D lol. I'm a cool guy, 28 years old, learning to live, and living learning all kind of crazy stuff. Thanks for the welcome!

Hi guys! how are you doing? My name is Colby, I love history(I dont have a good memory though), old planes, and ships, I consider myself a fan of Jack Aubrey, historical fiction and museums :-D lol. I'm a cool guy, 28 years old, learning to live, and living learning all kind of crazy stuff. Thanks for the welcome!
Welcome aboard Colby!

Hallo Colby,
happy to hear, that you love history - hope you enjoy my "Today in Naval History" topic.
I wish you a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
Enjoy the community and maybe once you can show us some of your work / models.

Hey Colby,
Welcome! This is a great group, and I'm sure you'll learn a lot here. If you have a build going, feel free to set up a log and share some pics. Folks are very willing to help through any roadblocks or questions you might have, and the forums may have lots useful information for you too.
Cheers,
Eric

Hallo @Colby
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @Colby
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back