Hi,New member from Victoria B.C.

Thank you.I'm particularly interested in following a Happy hunter build log.Just in the process of ordering the kit and all the accessories.I have noticed the prices are all over the map.As of yet there is a shop in the nederlands that has the best price, but the shipping costs are right through the roof.

Regards Mike

Hi, New member, just finishing the Fairmount Alpine.Hopefully my next project will be the "Happy Hunter".Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers Mike
Hallo Mike alias @Newbie
first of all a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Take a look at the building log of the Happy Hunter we have here in our forum, also our Moderator Nigel alias @NMBROOK started one of these highly interesting projects

Maybe you should also start a building log to show your work, so we can try to help and assist when ever necessary

Welcome to the forum Mike.

As Uwe mentioned I have the Happy Hunter build ongoing.I will say that if you wish to add all the working features you will struggle to buy the Radio Gear used in the instructions.
The last time I checked Futaba had stopped production of the expandable F14 radio.If you already have one, great,if not then you will have to come up with an alternative

Kind Regards

Nigel

Hi, New member, just finishing the Fairmount Alpine.Hopefully my next project will be the "Happy Hunter".Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers Mike
Hallo @Newbie
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
How is your work on the Happy Hunter going?

Thank you very much for the Birthday wishes.Have not started the Happy Hunter Kit,still finishing my Fairmount Alpine project. Cheers

Cheers Mike
Hallo @Newbie
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back